Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hello


Sometimes when you least expect it, life throws you a curve ball that changes the course of your life forever. In this case all it took was to say, "Hello."

Robert and I met in Sunday School. I'd seen him walking in and I was pretty sure he'd talk to me and there were even open seats next to me, but he sat down on the row in front of me. Luckily he turned around and said, "Hello," and that is how this all began.

And now, three months later, we're engaged!

If you ask us if this moved quickly, we'll both admit that it happened faster than either of us anticipated. However, we knew early on that we were a good fit for each other. And the more we got to know each other the more obvious that became. So it simply seemed right, that on December 29th Robert proposed. And I gladly accepted.

1 comment: