Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Best Fiancee



On Saturday I had to go to a bridal shower. Bridal Showers have a tendency to make me absolutely miserable and this one was no exception. I ended up dragging Robert with me to go shopping for a gift and he got to hear me complain about how much trouble I was having finding a suitable gift from their registry. When I finally decided what to get, I noticed a dish towel and commented on how pretty I thought it was as we were walking by.

While I attended the shower, Robert went to a movie. I made it home before him because I left the shower early. When he came back, I opened the door for him, to discover that he came bearing gifts. He had tulips (my favorite flower), the dish towel I'd pointed out, and chocolate. I am so lucky to be marrying such an amazing guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment