Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We spent most of Labor Day weekend in Houston. Friday Benjamin and I went out to lunch with Robert while he was at work. Saturday, Mom and Dad were flying into College Station to see Grandma and Grandpa and so we convinced Marianne and Bradford to join us and the five of us went to see them.

Our first stop was kind of a country steak place. Robert and I thought that we were making a good decision by ordering a medium steak to split, until they brought it out. It was huge and the picture I'm posting won't really do it justice. I kept on saying "Holy cow that was huge." Robert corrected me and said, "No, you mean whole cow." Needless to say, we didn't manage to eat that much of it.

Next, Dad took Bradford and Robert out to see the airplane. They both got a chance to go up for a flight and it sounds like they both enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of them getting ready to go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment