So this ended up happening a bit earlier than I anticipated, but Benjamin had stopped sleeping through the night and already grown two inches since his last doctor's appointment. That as well as the fact that he's scooting/crawling all around the room and basically sitting up encouraged us to let him give cereal a try. So far he's done pretty good, though some times he's made it a bit of challenge for us to keep him and ourselves clean. Here are a few pictures from our first couple of tries...
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Solid Foods
So this ended up happening a bit earlier than I anticipated, but Benjamin had stopped sleeping through the night and already grown two inches since his last doctor's appointment. That as well as the fact that he's scooting/crawling all around the room and basically sitting up encouraged us to let him give cereal a try. So far he's done pretty good, though some times he's made it a bit of challenge for us to keep him and ourselves clean. Here are a few pictures from our first couple of tries...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have such an adorable family. I wish I could see him (and you) more. I need to check your page more often to keep updated. I have seen some cute pictures at Grandma and Grandpa's.
ReplyDelete