Robert wanted to give him an opportunity to see if he could figure out how to get himself out. I think he found a pretty ingenious way.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Baby Houdini
So, today Benjamin was really cute. He was chasing a ball and it rolled under the rocking chair. In an effort to get it, he managed to get himself completely wedged under the rocker.

Robert wanted to give him an opportunity to see if he could figure out how to get himself out. I think he found a pretty ingenious way.




Robert wanted to give him an opportunity to see if he could figure out how to get himself out. I think he found a pretty ingenious way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have such a clever and talented nephew. Can't wait to hug on him. We are excited to see you all over the holidays!
ReplyDelete